Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Footblogging

Ravens lose to Denver on MNF. As expected, the defense was fantastic, with only a couple of (costly) mistakes. The offense needs to step it up. As was said at the beginning of the season, if the offense can put 13 points on the board, the defense can win the game.

Thing is, just one of three big mistakes (the interception at the end of the first half, the 10 yard punt, or the interception that lead to the Denver touchdown) don't happen, and I think I'm gloating about being 5-0.

On MNF coverage... this is the first Monday Night game I've watched. Is it just me, or are the commentators terrible? I can't really put my finger on what it is I don't like.

Carolina next week - another tough team. It's a big game, in that the Ravens need a strong showing against a tough opponant to really get momentum for the rest of the year.

No comments: