Saturday, February 17, 2007

"You are there, with air conditioning, entertaining yourself, while we are here in hell."

I just sat down this eveing with a dry vodka martini to read my Weekend Journal (the weekend edition of the WSJ.) After reading the article about high paid executives having higher brickbreaker scores than I do, I read an article by an Iraqi reporter, living in the United States.

It's called, "Missing in Baghdad: My Father". Find it and read it. If you still think what the US did was a good idea, you deserve every bit of tyrrany our government can impose on you.

I'm trying to find links online now, but I had to post this. Nothing. NOTHING has moved me more than this article, and I was against the invasion from the git go.

Edit: You have to be a subscriber, if you are and missed it, here's the link. I'm going to see if I can find text online. If not, I'll see if I can get permission to type it in myself.

No comments: