Sunday, March 29, 2009

Not much to say

Sorry for the gaps in posts, haven't had much to say or much time to say it. I do have a lesson for President Obama on how "those who are more fortunate" behave, and maybe how most of them got that way, and why increasing taxes by lowing deductions for charitible contributions will indeed reduce the amount of contributions. But then, that's what he wants.

Anyway.

I'm thinking I might revamp my blog/website thing. I has a website, but I havent' been updating it. I looked at wordpress, and it looks like I could build something with a blog and articles/information, which is kinda what I'd like to do. Make a project of it, or something.

Still figuring out twitter, but I'm there if you are interested.

Training updates will be back soon.

No comments: