Monday, February 28, 2005

Training Update

When it rains it pours. There has just been a host of things keeping me out of the gym. First a pretty nasty cold, then weather, then I sprained my finger shoveling snow on Thursday. Went to the Doc Friday to get X-Rays to make sure it wasn't broken. It isn't but it hurts, and struggled using my hand all weekend.

I was planning on getting back today. So, naturally, it snowed.

So, I'll be back in tomorrow, feeling pretty good other than the hand. However, because of the long layoff, I don't think pushing to get ready for a meet makes any sence, I need to work on rebuilding my base and getting back in shape.

I may still do it, but I'm not putting any pressure on myself to do it - there will be more meets later in the year, and I'll be better prepared.

No comments: