Monday, April 24, 2006

Training Update

Well, not so much.

Things are just too busy with the new house, old house, and work, so training has taken a back seat, as has any semblance of healthy eating.

For some reason, as soon as it seems one thing is done, 2 others replace it.

Things are starting to quiet down a bit, so I'm hopeful I'll get back to it this week or at the latest May 1. As usual, I'll start out doing some basic conditioning and mobility work. (All of the moving and paining I've been doing helped me realise some serious mobility issues.) The good news: The treadmill is now on the ground floor, so I can use it without shaking the house apart.

The training at first will be two upper and two lower body days, but I don't know that I'll be doing the usual ME/DE work - I may start out just using RE and maybe working up to some heavy stuff if I feel up to it. I'll then add in the DE work, then ME last. I'll include lots of conditioning - now that the weather is nice, I can go run about outside as well as use a treadmill at home and of course the stuff at the gym. I think I might get a bike, too.

No comments: