Thursday, June 1, 2006

Quick Update

Been busy, but there is light at the end of the tunnel.

We settled on our old house yesterday - sold it to a really nice guy who was renting a house in the same development. I hope he gets as much enjoyment out of it as Jamie and I did.

Took the check to the bank today. Big check. Paying off the 15% line of credit on the new house to get us to just an 80% mortgage. The remainder is going to build our liquid cash back up to a more comfortable level, and everything left is going into our investment account. Not life changing money, but money that gets me closer to not having to work (or gets me a couple of 911 Turbos.)

Lifting is probably a week away. We are still getting settled in the new house. I've got the itch to get back to it, though.

I'm off to peruse teh internets to see if there is anything interesting to blog about.

No comments: