Sunday, January 28, 2007

Conservtive Morals

This post just about says it all about the morals of Conservatives.
Now, would I approve of American soldiers beating these terrorist? No. Would I prefer that these Iraqi soldiers didn't beat the terrorists? Yes, because it's unprofessional and even if these guys deserve it, if you get into the habit of delivering beatings, the next person may not.

On the other hand, am I going to pretend that my heart's breaking because the Iraqi troops beat the hell out of some insurgents? No way. They deserved everything they got and much, much, more. Heck, if anything, it was great to see the Iraqi troops in the lead and showing some enthusiasm for their jobs.

PS: However, I will say this, our troops should have made sure that the embeds didn't film this. That was a mistake.

Due process? Freedom of the press? Not on my watch. Yes, this is the Conservative movement in 2007. I don't think I want to have anything to do with this. Do you?

No comments: