Friday, February 9, 2007

Pelosi's Plane

The noise on this one is just fantastic. I get to listen to Glenn Beck on the drive up to Philly, and he was going nuts about this story yesterday, and it was incredibly entertaining.

Frankly, I'm not suprised at all, and was encourged to see some consistency from the White House. Goodness knows they don't want to keep anyone in Congress from spending more money.

What I think is more important is the assumption that she needs to be safer than I do. I'm also concerned, what with all the money and violation of basic rights involved in the current security for commercial aircraft, that is still isn't secure enough for the Speaker of the House.

Also, how is it that stopping for fuel in a military plane is a security risk. They do still stop at Air Force bases, right? Isn't that where they keep the fighter planes and stuff?

No comments: