Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Well, then

I'm not sure I can accurately describe the last month or so. I'm sure I'm not the only person on the planet who's had a time like this, where somehow work just consumes everything for a period of time, and the time I'm not consumed by work, I'm trying to get stuff done at my house (it's spring, and it's time to plant pretty things and get things in order to enjoy our urban outdoor space), and maintain something resembling a relationship with my wife.

So, the seven of you who read this regularly got put at the bottom of the list, right above 'Training'.

Some things of note:

I got to order my new company car. We are going green, and had been told we were all getting a Prius. This created an uproar of epic proportions, and they expanded the list, so I'm getting a Ford Escape Hybrid. Not what I was hoping for, but not a Prius.

J and I went to see 'Doubt'. Very good play.

I'm developing a taste for cigars. Had a Don Diego (very good) and an Ashton (excellent). I prefer a milder smoke. I'm open to suggestions.

Things should be settling down a bit now, and I'll be back to blogging and lifting soon.

No comments: