Sunday, February 3, 2008

Restaurant Week!

I was out of town for most of this week, which was Restaurant Week in Baltimore. Too bad, we love this week where we get out and sample places we haven't been, or revisit our favorites.

Last night, J and I went with our neighbors, D and R, to Sotto Sopra.

Very good.

The first course was nothing to write home about - I had the Proscuitto de Parma, J and R had grilled romaine, and D had the soup of the day (which she liked quite a bit). The entrees were all hits, though. J and I both had the Agnolotti di Vitello (veal stuffed pasta), which was fantastic. D had the red snapper, which she raved about, and R had the Veal Scallopini. We had a fantasic wine (recommended by our server).

I would go 8 out of 10. This is a great spot, a boisterous space, attentive service, and great food.

No comments: