Monday, January 5, 2009

A Playoff Win!

What a great year. Just dominant over the Dolphins. Dominant.

The offense is still the weak link, but this team is able to do what needs to be done to win. Everything from interceptions to blocked PAT.

Next week's a tough challenge, but I think the Ravens can beat the Titans. I don't know if they will, but they can.

I was 2-2 this weekend (I picked Indy, Falcons, Ravens, Eagles)

Next weekend's predictions:

Cardinals vs Panthers

Panthers blow the Cards out.

Ravens vs Titans

My heart says the Ravens, my brain says the Titans win this game, and I'm not sure it will even be close. The Titans are a better team; but I sure hope I'm wrong.

Eagles vs Giants

The Eagles are on a roll, but they didn't really look so hot yesterday. I think the Giants are the best team in the playoffs, and I don't see Philly beating them. This is another one where I hope I'm wrong.

Chargers vs Steelers

This is going to be a good game. The Chargers match up well against the Steelers, but I still have to pick the team with the best D, and that's the Steelers. It will be closer than you think.

No comments: