Sunday, January 2, 2005

Training Update

Training has been sporadic of late due to my hurtin' back, and that effect on my general attitude. Hopefully that will improve. I'm 20 weeks out from the meet, so I do need to get on the ball if I'm going to have a good showing.

Normally, Sunday is Dynamic Effort Bench day, but today I had too many things to try to get done around the house, and football to watch.

Tomorow is normally a Max Effort Squat/Dead day, but I have to go to court (as a victim/witness, not a defendant) and I have an appointment with my chiropractor.

Generally, the next month to six weeks is a rough one for regular gym goers, as there is the annual influx of resolutionists (90% of whom will give up after that time period). I'm getting more used to my new job and the freedom it allows me to manage my schedule, so I may play around with getting to the gym at times other than my usual after work (between 6 and 7 pm) time.

Expect to see my training log here. I may start getting my diet stuff in Fitday, if I do, I'll link to it.

By the way... not much cooler than having the top down on the annual ride up to visit my parents on January 1.


No comments: