Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Blog Changes

A couple of things are changing about the blog today.

I will no longer be posting individual workouts on this blog. I will post training updates, interesting facts, stuff I learn, and general information.

I have created a forum on forumup.org (a free forum service) for readers of my blog. My training logs (and yours, if you want) will be posted there. The forum is currently open to anyone for registration. Hopefully I won't have to change that. I do ask that you be an adult, that you follow a few simple rules, and that you post using your real name.

Hopefully a forum will allow for more interaction regarding the posts on this blog, as well as allow a group of folks who are serious about Liberty and or Lifting to talk in an uncluttered setting.

Since the forum is free, we have to deal with some advertisements on the pages. I don't have anything to do with what gets advertised, nor do I make anything off of them. They annoy me as much as they do you, but I'm not shelling out for a domain name and a forum just yet.

The forum is located here:

http://www.libertarianlifter.forumup.org

This post will stay at the top of the blog for a few weeks - please scroll down to see my latest posts.

Thanks for reading!

No comments: