Monday, February 20, 2006

Training Update

If you are one of the very, very few people reading the forum, you may have noticed my training has been sporadic.

Here's the plan:

Thursday or Friday of this week, I'm going to test my Squat and Deadlift. Sunday I'll test my bench. Then it's off to train for one of two meets - an APF meet in Delaware on April 29, or a USAPL meet on May 20. The key to doing well is going to be ensuring I make every single training session. I always seem to come up with an excuse - this year it's the new house. That has to stop.

Training goals won't change all that much. I really just need to get into a meet - I will have to do some work with my equipment, I need to determine if I even fit into what I have. I also need to do a better job with nutrition.

No comments: