Thursday, March 19, 2009

Brilliant

Rush Limbaugh needed Barack Obama to become President. Nothing brings out the best in Rush as an administration with opposing policies who also appear to be losing their footing (see: Clinton). I've always found Rush entertaining, but sometimes his commentary really bothered me, so I didn't listen much. Having Obama in the White House, though, has me tuning in more often.

He's taken to referring to everything the President says as "what Obama's telepropmpter told him to say." Honestly, the first time he said it, I just did a double take, but the second I laughed so hard I thought I was going to run my hybrid off the road.

Now, Obama's teleprompter has a blog.

If we can avoid universal health care and much damage to the economy, this is going to be a very entertaining 4 years.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It will be entertaining until people start dying because of these pie-in-the-sky policies. I love the teleprompter's blog. It appears to be much more clued-in than the President!